Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Geotopia, the next steps....

Geotopia....and now what?

In my book on Windows Azure I published last year (http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Azure-programming-patterns-Start-ups/dp/1849685606) I had one central scenario that was accompanied by code snippets and architectural thoughts...many readers got back to me and asked me when "Geotopia" was released....I have to admit this wasn't my attention at first but giving it a good thought...

What's wrong with a new social network? And people in general like location based services (as do I), so why not create a location based social network....

My plans for the future....create the first version of Geotopia using HTML5, Azure, Mobile Services and other nice innovations from Microsoft and continue to build it...see where it ends.

I will publish my progress on this blog.

Happy coding and see you at the first version of Geotopia!


No comments:

Post a Comment